Saturday, April 05, 2014

New Forms of Cunt

We have new words in the Oxford English Dictionary.



Language is both a tool and weapon – depending who is at the helm. But, due to constant use of trick ass words we have new words as I type this. Specifically, 4 different words of the word cunt. Yes, for real. Apparently, the use of these words are so constant that they had to be in the dictionary.

So, here are the 4 versions of the word cunt:

1. CUNTY,



2. CUNTISH,



3. CUNTED,



and 4. CUNTING.



And if you're confused, here are a few examples of common day usage:

• I'm cunting excited for the Sony Xperia Z2, Bro!

• I was so cunted last night because that cuntish cunty cunt was just being so obnoxious!

• Also, do you know where I put my third leg?

Conclusively, the principal point of this short story is that scrabble night has gotten so so so so so much more interesting! Thank you, Youth of the World, for ruining language so I can smile more.

No comments:

Post a Comment