Monday, July 22, 2013

Top Ten Hollywood's Highest Paid Actors!

There's nothing like a Forbes. This time around, the money-lovers ranked Hollywood's highest paid actors.
And, I'm not even going to waste your time. I'm just going to pelt your face with the list, right away (because that's how I do). #10. Liam Neeson. $32 million.
#9. Denzel Washington. $33 million.
#8. Tom Cruise. $35 million.
#7. Adam Sandler. $37 million.
#6. Leonardo DiCaprio. $39 million.
#5. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. $46 million.
#4. Mark Whalberg. $52 million.
#3. Hugh Jackman. $55 million.
#2. Channing Tatum. $60 million.
#1. Robert Downey Jr. $75 million.
First of all, let's be clear, I was a bit taken aback by the fact that Channing Tatum was #2. I don't understand (for the life of me), how he made this list. Nonetheless, I think it's incredibly important to point out that we live in a world where Adam Sandler makes more money, and outshines the earnings of people like Tom Cruise and Denzel Washington. Also, one final point about this list: Mr. Stark truly deserves to be #1, case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment