Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Esquire Magazine Crowns Scarlett Johansson as the Sexiest Woman Alive



Honestly, if you really wanted to, you could nitpick that title, because there are so many sexy, beautiful women in the world.



Really, if anything, the crown should be "Really Sexy Lady Who Has Really Good PR People, and a Movie and/or Album to Promote".



That being typed, Scarlett Johansson is all sorts of young...



...whether it was 2006 sexiest woman alive Scarlett Johansson...



...or 2013's sexiest woman alive Scarlett Johansson.



Regardless, I haven't the vaguest idea what it is about her that makes me really into her.



I don't know, I can't put my fingers on her. I mean, she's curvy in all of my favorite places. I imagine it's probably down to the fact that she oozes confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment