Friday, December 27, 2013

Pacu: The Terrific Testicular Thief

The Pacu is a relative of the Piranha and is currently growing in numbers. The freshwater fish has been known to cause fishermen to bleed to death (in certain areas where it's prevalent), after attacking their genitals.

The fetish fish whose small mouth is prone to grabbing hold of fishermen's testicles can grow to 90 centimetres and 25 kilograms; which (for everyone who has a scrotal sac) converts to nightmares.



The testicle-munching fish is known lovingly as a ball cutter due to its bloodthirsty, vengeful attacks on the testicles of innocent fishermen and skinny dippers.



These plum pluckers have been found in the Amazon and several states in the U.S., including Texas.

Henrik Carl, official (fish) expert at the National History Museum in Denmark, stated:



Ha!

He went on to say:



Lmao!

And he later added:



Personally, I always ere on the side of testicle safety, and you should too. Whether male or shemale, keep your rollers safe. Watch out for jewel snatchers. I personally leave my volleyballs in a peanut butter jelly jar before I go swimming. It's only mandatory (for me); and thankfully, mine's detachable.

Incase you've had one of your nuts bitten off, I've got a third testicle to spare. But, if you've lost all two of them teabags then I'm afraid I can't help you.

So, when you're done checking your bits, lemme know if this freaks you as much as it does me, in the comments section down below. Also, while you're down there, please click the share button.

No comments:

Post a Comment