Saturday, September 19, 2015

These Two Lovely Ladies Take Turns Tickling My Fancy

I stumbled upon Ms. Jhenny Andrade when I was staying up incredibly late to watch Ronda Rousey destroy another person in thirty four damn seconds! Ms. Jhenny's one of the Octagon Ring Girls.


I've never fancied flat booties on blonde broads but Ms. Jhenny is the only exception. And her bum's nowhere near flat. There's something slightly phat poking out a little freshness for me to rub on. Now that's what I call a bubble butt.






Sidenote: How terrifying-but-awesome is Ronda Rousey?


Also, for fellow fans of the UFC, in 2016 we might actually see that Cyborg Fight that we want to see with Ronda Rousey — 'cause she's dropping down to 140, and she might drop to 135 next year.

I'm excited about that because there's really no competition for Ronda Rousey right now. She was such a favorite that you had to bet two thousand dollars in Vegas to win one hundred dollars! It's like watching Cristiano Ronaldo dribble middle schoolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment