Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Ciara Controversy Turned Out to Be Much Ado About Nothing


Ciara was trending (it was number one trending for me), and so I looked into it, and it's because there's all this drama because Ciara took her son (who she had with an artist by the name of Future) to the Seahawks practice — you can see Russell Wilson hug him:


Future wasn't happy about it, and all his people started shaming Ciara. And I say yeah, how dare this woman move on from a past relationship that she most likely was cheated on, and have some positive male role model for her son! Who the hell does this woman think she is? Some kind of well put together woman who cares about the upbringing of her son and her general happiness? Disgusting!


I mean, look at these pictures:



Super adorable. I would've loved if Russell Wilson was my stepdaddy. Especially if my real dad sees these pictures and his reaction is to post misspelled tweets.




And then you hashtag your album 'cause you're trying to get sales off of this?


I just don't understand the anger. I feel like most the anger's coming from people that are trying to keep up on their child support payments.

I haven't the vaguest idea, or rather the foggiest notion why these hypocritical bastards are worried about Ciara taking her son to a football practice. Meanwhile, nobody gives a shit if Future's trying to knock up enough women to make his own damn football team.

No comments:

Post a Comment